Quote Post

Registration Number:
N/A

Bio :: Plots :: Tracker

Group Icon
Written by:
Chele

Hi all!

With only two posts from before the 10th December to finish, Ciz and I have decided to open up the rest of December!

It has been decided that the two remaining open threads (Silver Liningbetween Felicity and James, and Dinner Date between Bram and Eridian) will be given until 31st of May to be completed. On that date, they will be locked, no matter what.

Moving Forward

We are opening up the posting dates to the 1st January (Because who wants to finish at 11:59pm on New Years Eve, right?) and so Cizzler and I thought we should let you know about some events coming up.

If you would like to add a public event, please let myself or Cizzler know, and we can add it to this list. However, know that these should be events that other members can use in their threads.

For example, there will be a live music event at the Nag's Head on the 23rd December. While this is a personal plot, if others have threads on the 23rd in that location, they can comment on what's going on, etc.

So, the events coming...

23rd December: Live music in the Nag's Head provided by Benjamin O'Kelle from 9pm until 10pm.

25th December: Christmas Day
- The Eighth will be receiving a new guest on Christmas night in the form of Adveni Ethan Lynch. Therefore, it will make sense that following this, other members of the Eighth know about their 'guest' and Adveni begin realising that the Aid to the Volsonnar's partner is missing.

31st December: New Years Eve.
- To boost moral, Beck has invited everyone from the A.I (and friends of the Eighth) over to the motel for a bit of a party. It will be masquerade (not Beck's idea,) so get your cardboard out to make yourself a mask.

- The Adveni know how to throw a party too, so there will be New Years Celebrations.
One such party will be at Equinox, and it will involve a few surprises, so keep an eye on threads in the same area as yours.

Again, if you have any events planned that can affect other members plots and threads, please let us know, and we will add them in!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Chele
 Posted: Apr 23 2014, 04:58 AM
Quote Post

Registration Number:
N/A

Bio :: Plots :: Tracker

Group Icon
Written by:
Chele

Quick addition to this:

To keep things clearer for members on which dates are open, I have altered the current master timeline slightly.

Instead of showing a single month before being moved to the archive, this thread will now only show the open posting dates (So, for example, it now shows 11th December to 1st January)

Once dates close, they will be moved to the archive and new dates will be added to the current open dates.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Vote for Interitus!
My VisioList